My Vision on Regeneration From Sola Scriptura
In the early morning hours of March 20, 2018, the angel of the Lord instructed me to give positively amazing, utopian proof, of the Bible and Spirit of Prophecy principle of Regeneration from the Bible alone. I was shown that the reason for this instruction is so that all who reject this principle and speak against it, will be speaking directly against the Holy Ghost Himself, which, if continued, constitutes unpardonable sin.
Another reason I was shown this Revelation, is that it proves the principle of Regeneration from Scripture alone, so that one does not need to view Regeneration as an “apparent cover” for Ellen G. White.
Also, I was told that some are rejecting precious and serious warnings of truth, because of the “stumbling block” of Regeneration. The purpose of this vision is to remove the “stumbling block” in the cases of sincere seekers of truth. However, I was shown that this will have no affect on hardened rebels who have revolted against the pure shaking testimony for many years.
Here is what I was shown in vision:
The original speaker in Revelation 3:10-12, is revealed in Revelation 1:1, to be Jesus Christ Himself, who sends His message to John through His angel of the Lord.
Rev 1:1 The Revelation of Jesus Christ, which God gave unto him, to shew unto his servants things which must shortly come to pass; and he sent and signified it by his angel unto his servant John:
The original source of the message to Philadelphia, and Rev. 3:10-12, which are the specific texts addressed in this vision, is Christ. In these verses, as previously taught, Philadelphia is taught that she would be kept through the time of trouble which is to come upon the whole world, and she will be made pillars in the Temple. Pillars means leaders, lesser priests, such as were part of the Sanctuary Service in the ancient Jewish Temples.
Before I give the utopian NEW PROOF for Regeneration, I must give some scriptural foundational background:
Rev 3:10 Because thou hast kept the word of my patience, I also will keep thee from the hour of temptation, which shall come upon all the world, to try them that dwell upon the earth.
Rev 3:11 Behold, I come quickly: hold that fast which thou hast, that no man take thy crown.
Rev 3:12 Him that overcometh will I make a pillar in the temple of my God, and he shall go no more out: and I will write upon him the name of my God, and the name of the city of my God, [which is] new Jerusalem, which cometh down out of heaven from my God: and I will write upon him my new name.
Rev 3:13 He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches.
Rev 14:1 And I looked, and, lo, a Lamb stood on the mount Sion, and with him an hundred forty and four thousand, having his Father's name written in their foreheads.
Rev 14:2 And I heard a voice from heaven, as the voice of many waters, and as the voice of a great thunder: and I heard the voice of harpers harping with their harps:
Rev 14:3 And they sung as it were a new song before the throne, and before the four beasts, and the elders: and no man could learn that song but the hundred and forty and four thousand, which were redeemed from the earth.
Rev 14:4 These are they which were not defiled with women; for they are virgins. These are they which follow the Lamb whithersoever he goeth. These were redeemed from among men, being the firstfruits unto God and to the Lamb.
Rev 14:5 And in their mouth was found no guile: for they are without fault before the throne of God.
Rev 14:6 And I saw another angel fly in the midst of heaven, having the everlasting gospel to preach unto them that dwell on the earth, and to every nation, and kindred, and tongue, and people,
Rev 14:7 Saying with a loud voice, Fear God, and give glory to him; for the hour of his judgment is come: and worship him that made heaven, and earth, and the sea, and the fountains of waters.
Revelation 3:10-13 is not the new PROOF part of my vision, for I received a vision on that part of Regeneration many years ago.
The new Revelation of this current vision is found in Revelation 7:13-15, to wit:
Rev 7:13 And one of the elders answered, saying unto me, What are these which are arrayed in white robes? and whence came they?
Rev 7:14 And I said unto him, Sir, thou knowest. And he said to me, These are they which came out of great tribulation, and have washed their robes, and made them white in the blood of the Lamb.
Rev 7:15 Therefore are they before the throne of God, and serve him day and night in his temple: and he that sitteth on the throne shall dwell among them.
Important Conclusive, Irrefutable, Proof Factors:
· The church of Philadelphia in the first century A.D., was told that she would be kept during the hour of trouble that is to come upon the whole earth. Revelation 7:14 is proof that “kept” means she is PROTECTED during the Great Time of Jacob’s Trouble, for that is a test the 144,000 have before they receive the final seal of God.
· In Revelation 3:12, Christ tells Philadelphia, that it is she who will serve in the Temple in Heaven.
· Philadelphia is the only church that is told it will be made a pillar in the Temple in Heaven.
· Philadelphia is the only church that is proclaimed to be “without fault,” because Philadelphia is the same as the 144,000, and they are without fault per Revelation 14:5.
· Revelation 14:1 says that it is the 144,000 who receive the Father’s name written in their foreheads.
· In Revelation 3:12, Philadelphia is told: “I will write upon him the name of my God, and the name of the city of my God, [which is] new Jerusalem.
· In Revelation 7, is given a depiction of those who come out of great tribulation, which, combined with all other evidence in this vision, results in the conclusive fact that only the 144,000 go through the great tribulation. This is Bible confirmation of this fact.
· Also, in Revelation 7:15, those who come out of great tribulation SERVE GOD DAY AND NIGHT IN HIS TEMPLE. It was Philadelphia who was told she would be made pillars in the Temple.
Empirical (Obvious) Factors
The Bible invites us to come together and reason; to use our God given reasoning abilities in taking line upon line, precept upon precept, and interpreting so that nothing contradicts, that we may know the truth. Here are some fully irrefutable facts we learn from this vision and the examination of the scriptures alone:
1. Philadelphians of the first century were proffered the gift of being kept from the hour of temptation, which shall come upon all the world. That time of temptation which shall come upon ALL THE WORLD, is the great time of Jacob’s trouble, Matthew 24, to wit:
2. Mat 24:21 For then shall be great tribulation, such as was not since the beginning of the world to this time, no, nor ever shall be.
3. The only way Philadelphians of the first century A.D. could be alive to go through and be kept through the worst time of trouble the world has ever seen, is through the Principle of Regeneration.
4. This Principle is of more than one witness. J. Wilfred Johnson, first elder of the Canadian Union College Church, for more than 40 years, had a vision on Regeneration while he was teaching a class. He was a school teacher.
5. Mr. Johnson gave many Bible and Spirit of Prophecy examples of Regeneration.
6. God gave me visions on this Bible Principle as well. He has given me many additional examples of the verity of the Principle of Regeneration, including this one, which Mr. Johnson never gave.
7. My angels instructed me that any person who wilfully chooses to reject such complete and irrefutable Bible evidence (ALONE), and ridicule it as being demonic, will actually indict the Holy Ghost as being a demon, and this stance, if continued, will constitute unpardonable sin, because it speaks directly against the Holy Ghost who spoke this evidence to John the Revelator.
Thus, I would advise anyone who is even tempted to disbelieve this amazing Bible evidence and reject it, to pray long and hard on their knees, and not get off their knees until they believe they can fully refute this new light that has been sitting there for centuries, but only more recently revealed to us by God, via His appointed messengers.
In the past, the designer of the false chart, a man from Australia, retorted that Philadelphians could be raised in a special resurrection just before Jesus comes. But that does not work. Clearly, the subjects go through the time of Jacob’s trouble and are translated WITHOUT SEEING DEATH, after they are Regenerated to be among the final remnant that lives just before Christ comes.
It is interesting that the two men associated with the false charting of end-time events, have referred, and continue to refer to Regeneration and its teachers, by all manner of the most evil terms. I won’t focus on Satan’s darts by reciting them.
It is not wrong to question anything. When I first heard about Regeneration from my wife, I tried to argue against it. But not for long. I could not refute it. And then God gave me a vision on the verity of it. It is a very serious wrong to persist in rejection of clear and present truth when it is presented as flawlessly from Sola Scriptura, as I have presented it here as dictated from the Holy Spirit.
My wife attended Mr. Johnson’s cottage meetings on this issue before we met and married. I never attended Mr. Johnson’s meeting on this particular subject, but I read what he wrote, and heard some of his tapes on the subject. Mr. Johnson believed that Regeneration would be especially helpful to the bride during the great time of Jacob’s trouble. He sadly recognized, as do I, that many would, and have, rejected this beautiful truth. A complete study of this issue covers many hours and much important evidence from the Bible and the Spirit of Prophecy.
I have not used one Ellen White reference in this documentation of my vision. However, it is more than just interesting that everything Ellen White says about the 144,000 and those who serve in the Temple of God on Mt. Zion in heaven, fully agrees with this Bible alone presentation of my vision. http://omega77.tripod.com/myvisionregenerationproof.htm
The saying that “fools rush in where angel’s fear to tread,” is so applicable to the foolish virgin types who have written castigating recriminations to me about Mr. Johnson, myself, and the Bible Principle of Regeneration.
Thank you, Lord, for your Revelation of a great Bible truth which answers many matters which heretofore gave rise to questions which caused doubts in the minds of some of your people.
In the Name of the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob,
Ronald William Beaulieu