Why ALL Dumb-Dog Watchman (Isaiah 56:10-12)
Isa 56:10 His watchmen are blind: they are all ignorant, they are all dumb dogs, they cannot bark; sleeping, lying down, loving to slumber.
Isa 56:11 Yea, they are greedy dogs which can never have enough, and they are shepherds that cannot understand: they all look to their own way, every one for his gain, from his quarter.
Isa 56:12 Come ye, say they, I will fetch wine, and we will fill ourselves with strong drink; and to morrow shall be as this day, and much more abundant.
The most censorious of all God’s condemnations of His professing “watchmen” is found in Isaiah 56:10-12. It is the objective of this manuscript to discern exactly why God so damningly judged those who are supposed to be, and indeed profess to be His watchmen. Some of the reasons are given within the verses cited, but there are more reasons which we will explore. But first notice the reasons cited in the verses given as to why they are blind, all ignorant, all dumb dogs, why they cannot bark:
· They are greedy dogs which can never have enough.
· They are ALL dumb dogs.
· They cannot understand because of their greediness.
· They cannot understand because they ALL look to their own way, their own commandments of men rather than the commandments and teachings of God’s Word.
· They cannot understand because they are lazy types who love to slumber in peace and safety teachings which afford their stuperous slumbering. They don’t search the Word as for hidden treasure.
· They ALL look to their own way rather than the ways of God
· They ALL look to their own way, their own personal opinion theology; EVERY ONE for his gain, from his quarter; his patronage; his parish; his own field of activity; his own plethora of published books and other wares he sells for personal gain.
· They ALL preach peace and safety and the wine of error.
· By their life and manner, they ALL teach that tomorrow will be as the current day and even better and more abundant; that the church is flourishing in all her bounties the world over.
Other reasons God has shown me as given in the Word of God include:
· All churches reject the clear admonitions of the gift of prophecy to the church.
· They all have rejected the clear blueprint for education which was to teach missionaries to give the three angels message to the world.
· They all have rejected the counsel of God for their health institutions, especially wherein they partner with the world that does not understand God’s work and mission.
· They reject God’s counsel in Isaiah 8:9-16 to not ASSOCIATE, TAKE COUNSEL, GIRD AND/OR CONFEDERATE with those who do not keep God’s commandments. They thus parley with the enemy and end up compromising with the enemy of all truth and righteousness.
· Their ecumenical pursuits consist of eating and drinking with the drunken. These pursuits constitute their worship of a strange god. Jeremiah 11:9-15.
· They love power and the best seats. Their main quest for education is that others might accept their personal opinion interpreative theology over and above the Word of God.
· They formed a new movement, new organization, that has removed pillar doctrines, especially involving the pillar landmarks around which all other Christian teachings cluster—the Godhead and the Human Nature of Christ.
· They write many books that quote man rather than God and His true prophets.
· They desire to be like the other fallen churches, just as the Israelites desired the flesh pots of Egypt.
· They teach that the church is not committing any abominations when God’s Word says our very salvation is CONDITIONAL upon sighing and crying aloud (Ezk. 9 and Isa. 58:1) for all the abominations committed IN THE CHURCH, in what is supposed to be spiritual Jerusalem.
· The leaders (prophets in the realm of being “representatives of God), prophesy falsely and the people love to have it so.
· Webster’s Dictionary defines those who represent God as prophets. A high leader in the church I used to member with told me I had better be careful how I talked to “the prophets of God.” He knew that the Bible regards those who propose to represent God are regarded as prophets. God’s Word says that those “prophets,” divine lies.
· God is removed from them by all of the above and many more abominations. (See 1 Selected Messages, 204-205).
· Ezekiel Chapter 22 is a vivid description of just who is responsible for the apostasy in all organized churches of the land. Ezekiel 22 gives you the reason why Ezekiel 9 is literally fulfilled once again at the end-time.
The same problems extend to those they teach, because they love to have peace and safety taught to them, so that they can continue to build their personal empires via education in the fields of the world which proffer the most money. Thus, mammon becomes one of their strange gods.
It is then that the same plague of limitations occurs in the laity and even some so-called independent ministries. They cannot understand the most fundamental issue of all Christianity, the Godhead.
God’s “Weapon” of Mass Salvation Versus Satan’s Weapon of Mass Destruction
The greatest device God used to woo men to be saved is the Atoning Sacrifice of His Son Jesus, and the gift of His Holy Spirit Divine Nature for the purpose of overcoming sin. That is heavens “highest good, crowning gift” to man. Conversely, that is what Satan hates most. This is why I keep teaching on this greatest of all issues from different facets so as to make it as plain as possible. I will keep teaching against Satan’s highest developed weapon against God, the Trinity Doctrine, which is totally subversive to the Incarnation Sacrifice and death of the Testator, the Son of God.
Again, for emphasis, the thing Satan hates most in this world, is the Heavenly Sanctuary sacrificial Atoning act, which affords man another opportunity to be saved from his sins. Satan’s state of the art weapon of mass destruction is the antichrist Trinity Doctrine. That doctrine will be the means of loss of eternal life to the greater part of mankind. That is why I keep attacking Satan’s most subtle, devious, secret weapon of mass destruction. This is why I will keep exposing Satan’s most insidious weapon against Christ Jesus of Nazareth, until I die or Jesus comes.
The Trinity Doctrine denies the Heavenly Sanctuary Incarnation Sacrifice of the Son of God, by its teaching that all three persons of the Godhead are CO-ETERNAL. That is as antichrist as anything can get. How? Why? Because if the Testator of the Everlasting Covenant did not die, there has been no atonement. And if the Testator died, HE CANNOT BE CO-ETERNAL with the Father and the Son BEFORE the Incarnation of the Son into humanity.
Heb 9:16 For where a testament is, there must also of necessity be the death of the testator.
Heb 9:17 For a testament is of force after men are dead: otherwise it is of no strength at all while the testator liveth.
The Lord Jesus has shown this writer that this example, the Godhead, demonstrates the degree of dumb-dogness of the watchmen of all the churches, many independent ministries, and the laity of those churches, to include all of mainline Christianity that teach the worst abomination of ANY OTHER ERROR THROUGHOUT THE HISTORY OF Christianity, because it involves the highest good, crowning sacrifice of the Son of God.
It is a living fact that many so-called independent Ministries teach error on the Godhead, by teaching that there is only one or two persons to the Godhead. That is totally subversive to the Incarnation sacrifice, which produced a THIRD PERSON to the Godhead in the PERSON of the humanity of Christ, which humanity was NOT CO-ETERNAL with the other two persons of the Godhead.
I am going to give a simple illustration to demonstrate just how bad it really is. The highest intelligentsia of all mainline Christendom, cannot go to John, Chapter 14, and count the three persons of the Godhead, and discern that one of them is NOT CO-ETERNAL with the other two because He died, and He became a human forever. They cannot discern that the Godhead prior to the Incarnation did not have any human person as a member. This is and example of the epitome of being a dumb-dog watchman.
This reminds me of an object lesson in a 7th grade math book of mine. In the preface/introduction, it gives a picture of two scientists, a little boy, and a horse. The two scientists are in a heated argument about how many teeth a horse has. The little boy then asks the question: Why don’t you open the horse’s mouth and count them!
Theologically, I am that little boy. I don’t have the high education that the scientists had and that the intelligentsia leaders of the organized churches have. I don’t have the education the Pharisees, the Scribe’s and the Rabbi’s had. I am more like the disciples and John the Baptist, Not much education! But by God’s grace and providence, I can go to John, Chapter 14, and count the number of persons to the Godhead and know that ONE OF THEM, died two types of death. But first, let us count the persons spoken of in that important chapter:
· Jesus is personally speaking to Thomas, Phillip and Judas (Not Iscariot).
· Jesus identifies Himself as the Comforter in verses 16-18.
· In verse 18, Jesus says: I will not leave you comfortless: I will come to you. Of course, it is His Holy Spirit (Person) that He sends to us. Thus far, we have identified Jesus in His humanity as the speaker. He says He will send His Divine Person, His Holy Spirit the Comforter. That is two persons.
· In verse 23, both the Comforter Holy Spirit and the Father come to us because they are of the same ONE ETERNAL SPIRIT that makes them ONE GOD. Jhn 14:23 Jesus answered and said unto him, If a man love me, he will keep my words: and my Father will love him, and we will come unto him, and make our abode with him.
Jer 5:31 The prophets prophesy falsely, and the priests bear rule by their means; and my people love to have it so: and what will ye do in the end thereof?
Jer 29:9 For they prophesy falsely unto you in my name: I have not sent them, saith the LORD.
Eze 13:9 And mine hand shall be upon the prophets that see vanity, and that divine lies: they shall not be in the assembly of my people, neither shall they be written in the writing of the house of Israel, neither shall they enter into the land of Israel; and ye shall know that I am the Lord GOD.
It was because Christ was cumbered with humanity Christ could not be in every place personally, therefore it was altogether for their advantage that He should leave them to go to His Father and send the Holy Spirit to be His successor on earth. The Holy Spirit is Himself divested of, separate from, the personality of humanity and independent thereof, an INDEPENDENT PERSON. He would thereafter represent Himself as present in all places by His Holy Spirit. The humanity of Christ cannot be present in all places because he forever emptied Himself of the three omni’s.
"And no man hath ascended up to heaven, but he that came down from heaven, even the Son of man which is in heaven." John 3:13.
The Lord showed me why In Jeremiah 7 and 11, the Lord commanded his ancient servant Jeremiah: 'Pray not thou for this people [Jer. 7:16 and 11:9-15], neither lift up cry nor prayer for them neither make intercession to me for I will not hear thee.' Then the prophet thus describes the sins which had called forth this fearful denunciation: 'The prophets prophesy falsely, and the priests bear rule by their means and my people love to have it so and what will ye do in the end thereof?' 'From the least of them even unto the greatest of them, every one is given to covetousness and from the prophet even unto the priest, every one dealeth falsely. They have healed also the hurt of the daughter of my people slightly, saying, Peace, peace, when there is no peace.' The apostles declare that this state of things will find its COUNTERPART in the last days. Many have a form of godliness, but in their daily life deny the power thereof. They have ceased to be convicted of their sins or alarmed at their state. They say in their hearts, 'The church is flourishing. Peace and spiritual prosperity are within her borders.' The words of the prophet may well apply to these self-deceivers, 'They have chosen their own ways, and their soul delighteth in their abominations. I also will choose their delusions, and will bring their fears upon them."
The members of our churches are not totally incorrigible; the primary fault is not so much to be charged upon them as upon their teachers. Their ministers do not feed them anything but peace and safety, Isa. 56:10-12.
In Ezekiel 9:6 we find that the church--the Lord's sanctuary--was the first to feel the stroke of the wrath of God. The ancient men, are the leaders and those to whom God had given great light and who had stood as guardians of the spiritual interests of the people, had betrayed their trust. They teach peace and safety, and thus are dumb dogs who will never again show the House of Jacob its sins. They insinuate that God is too merciful to judge His people with judgments. It is because of such apostasy abominations that men, maidens and little children will all perish together, first, in any church that regards itself as the remnant and spiritual Jerusalem, after that, upon the churches of Babylon.
Another Coming Out From Spiritual Jerusalem as Well as Babylon
God showed me that all the ancient prophets wrote more for us than from the Jews, because we have their example and should learn from their mistakes. This makes the bible infinitely more interesting because it thus becomes UPDATED TO NOW. But you don’t have to believe me. Just know that God gave us the history of His first chosen people as an ensample, an example:
Phl 3:17 Brethren, be followers together of me, and mark them which walk so as ye have us for an ensample.
2Th 3:9 Not because we have not power, but to make ourselves an ensample unto you to follow us.
2Pe 2:6 And turning the cities of Sodom and Gomorrah into ashes condemned them with an overthrow, making them an ensample unto those that after should live ungodly;
Isaiah the End-time Modern-day Prophet as Depicted in Isaiah Chapter 2 and 4
Isa 2:1 The word that Isaiah the son of Amoz saw concerning Judah and Jerusalem.
Isa 2:2 And it shall come to pass in the last days, that the mountain of the LORD'S house shall be established in the top of the mountains, and shall be exalted above the hills; and all nations shall flow unto it.
Isa 2:3 And many people shall go and say, Come ye, and let us go up to the mountain of the LORD, to the house of the God of Jacob; and he will teach us of his ways, and we will walk in his paths: for out of Zion shall go forth the law, and the word of the LORD from Jerusalem.
Isa 2:4 And he shall judge among the nations, and shall rebuke many people: and they shall beat their swords into plowshares, and their spears into pruninghooks: nation shall not lift up sword against nation, neither shall they learn war any more.
Isa 2:5 O house of Jacob, come ye, and let us walk in the light of the LORD.
Isa 2:6 Therefore thou hast forsaken thy people the house of Jacob, because they be replenished from the east, and are soothsayers like the Philistines, and they please themselves in the children of strangers.
Isa 2:7 Their land also is full of silver and gold, neither is there any end of their treasures; their land is also full of horses, neither is there any end of their chariots:
Isa 2:8 Their land also is full of idols; they worship the work of their own hands, that which their own fingers have made:
Isa 2:9 And the mean man boweth down, and the great man humbleth himself: therefore forgive them not.
Isa 2:10 Enter into the rock, and hide thee in the dust, for fear of the LORD, and for the glory of his majesty.
Isa 2:11 The lofty looks of man shall be humbled, and the haughtiness of men shall be bowed down, and the LORD alone shall be exalted in that day.
Isa 2:12 For the day of the LORD of hosts shall be upon every one that is proud and lofty, and upon every one that is lifted up; and he shall be brought low:
Isa 2:13 And upon all the cedars of Lebanon, that are high and lifted up, and upon all the oaks of Bashan,
Isa 2:14 And upon all the high mountains, and upon all the hills that are lifted up,
Isa 2:15 And upon every high tower, and upon every fenced wall,
Isa 2:16 And upon all the ships of Tarshish, and upon all pleasant pictures.
Isa 2:17 And the loftiness of man shall be bowed down, and the haughtiness of men shall be made low: and the LORD alone shall be exalted in that day.
Isa 2:18 And the idols he shall utterly abolish.
Isa 2:19 And they shall go into the holes of the rocks, and into the caves of the earth, for fear of the LORD, and for the glory of his majesty, when he ariseth to shake terribly the earth.
Isa 2:20 In that day a man shall cast his idols of silver, and his idols of gold, which they made each one for himself to worship, to the moles and to the bats;
Isa 2:21 To go into the clefts of the rocks, and into the tops of the ragged rocks, for fear of the LORD, and for the glory of his majesty, when he ariseth to shake terribly the earth.
Isa 2:22 Cease ye from man, whose breath is in his nostrils: for wherein is he to be accounted of?
The above verses from Isaiah chapter 2, give the setting for Isaiah 4:1-4. Consider that in the original manuscripts there were no chapter divisions. It read as one manuscript, one and the same chapter.
Isaiah condemns all formally organized churches at the end-time, and says that there will be another going forth even out of spiritual Jerusalem. So whatever of the churches consider themselves spiritual Jerusalem, Isaiah says that a remnant will go forth out of them. God showed me that this going out from spiritual Jerusalem (first,) and then Babylon, will occur at the final Midnight Cry of Matthew 25, which is a call to ALL TEN VIRGINS IN EVERY CHURCH OF THE LAND, made by the bride of Christ.
Isa 4:1 And in that day seven women shall take hold of one man, saying, We will eat our own bread, and wear our own apparel: only let us be called by thy name, to take away our reproach.
Isa 4:2 In that day shall the branch of the LORD be beautiful and glorious, and the fruit of the earth shall be excellent and comely for them that are escaped of Israel.
Isa 4:3 And it shall come to pass, that he that is left in Zion, and he that remaineth in Jerusalem, shall be called holy, even every one that is written among the living in Jerusalem:
Isa 4:4 When the Lord shall have washed away the filth of the daughters of Zion, and shall have purged the blood of Jerusalem from the midst thereof by the spirit of judgment, and by the spirit of burning.
Isa 37:31 And the remnant that is escaped of the house of Judah shall again take root downward, and bear fruit upward:
Isa 37:32 For out of Jerusalem shall go forth a remnant, and they that escape out of mount Zion: the zeal of the LORD of hosts shall do this.
Isaiah 62 Says Zion is the Bride of Christ and that She Gives the Midnight Cry of Matthew 25 to Her Sons and Daughters
The bride has to make herself ready before the Midnight Cry, for it is she who gives that Cry aided by the Holy Spirit of God’s voice. This cry is made to ALL TEN virgins that are in every church. They all slumbered and slept, Matthew 25: Mat 25:5 While the bridegroom tarried, they all slumbered and slept.
Isa 62:1 For Zion's sake will I not hold my peace, and for Jerusalem's sake I will not rest, until the righteousness thereof go forth as brightness, and the salvation thereof as a lamp that burneth.
Isa 62:2 And the Gentiles shall see thy righteousness, and all kings thy glory: and thou shalt be called by a new name, which the mouth of the LORD shall name. (New Jerusalem, Revelation 3:10-12).
Isa 62:3 Thou shalt also be a crown of glory in the hand of the LORD, and a royal diadem in the hand of thy God.
Isa 62:4 Thou shalt no more be termed Forsaken; neither shall thy land any more be termed Desolate: but thou shalt be called Hephzibah, and thy land Beulah: for the LORD delighteth in thee, and thy land shall be married.
Isa 62:5 For as a young man marrieth a virgin, so shall thy sons marry thee: and as the bridegroom rejoiceth over the bride, so shall thy God rejoice over thee.
Isa 62:6 I have set watchmen upon thy walls, O Jerusalem, which shall never hold their peace day nor night: ye that make mention of the LORD, keep not silence,
Isa 62:7 And give him no rest, till he establish, and till he make Jerusalem a praise in the earth.
Isa 62:8 The LORD hath sworn by his right hand, and by the arm of his strength, Surely I will no more give thy corn to be meat for thine enemies; and the sons of the stranger shall not drink thy wine, for the which thou hast laboured:
Isa 62:9 But they that have gathered it shall eat it, and praise the LORD; and they that have brought it together shall drink it in the courts of my holiness.
Isa 62:10 Go through, go through the gates; prepare ye the way of the people; cast up, cast up the highway; gather out the stones; lift up a standard for the people.
Isa 62:11 Behold, the LORD hath proclaimed unto the end of the world, Say ye to the daughter of Zion, Behold, thy salvation cometh; behold, his reward is with him, and his work before him.
Isa 62:12 And they shall call them, The holy people, The redeemed of the LORD: and thou shalt be called, Sought out, A city not forsaken.
· In Scripture, women connotes the church, churches. The number seven designates COMPLETENESS, meaning ALL.
· Seven women take hold of one man Jesus Christ, saying, we will eat our own bread (OUR OWN TEACHINGS AND COMMANDMENTS OF MEN IN LIEU OF THE COMMANDMENTS OF GOD), and our own apparel; OUR OWN ROBES OF SELF RIGHTEOUSNESS IN LIEU OF THE ROBE OF CHRIST’S RIGHTEOUSNESS. Only let us be called by thy name (Christian) to take away our reproach.
· Sinners are shaken out of Zion, the church of men made perfect which is in heaven. Heb. 12:22, 23 But ye are come unto mount Sion, and unto the city of the living God, the heavenly Jerusalem, and to an innumerable company of angels,
· Heb 12:23 To the general assembly and church of the firstborn, which are written in heaven, and to God the Judge of all, and to the spirits of just men made perfect.
· Zion, the bride, gives a shaking message similar to Elijah’s message that purifies a people.
· Zion has sons and daughters. Isaiah 4:4 mentions the filth of the daughter of Zion. Her daughter is a harlot. Her daughter is the fallen churches to include the one that is spiritual Jerusalem and the sisters who constitute Babylon or Rev. 18.
· The Midnight Cry (Loud Cry) of Zion, the Bride, is paraphrased in Isaiah 62:11: “Behold, thy salvation cometh, behold His reward is with him, and His work before Him.” This is paraphrase of Matthew 25, which reads: Mat 25:6 And at midnight there was a cry made, Behold, the bridegroom cometh; go ye out to meet him.
Spiritual “Jerusalem,” the daughter of Zion, thinks she is the second end-time “chosen” people of God. She is in for a great surprise, for a final remnant goes forth out of spiritual Jerusalem as well as out of Babylon, to wit: Isa 37:32 “For out of Jerusalem shall go forth a remnant, and they that escape out of mount Zion: the zeal of the LORD of hosts shall do this.” The founders of spiritual Jerusalem hoped that there would not be another coming out, but alas, God’s Word says that there will be.
· All who choose to remain in ANY of the formally organized SEVEN WOMEN churches, will experience Ezekiel 9 slaughter of men, maidens and little children. Ezekiel 9, which begins AT HIS SANCTUARY. So if you believe your church is God’s Sanctuary, that is where the slaughter will begin.
· Remember, the Midnight Cry is to ALL TEN virgins of all churches. Just as there were two calls to the Jews in Matthew 22, before their murderous city was destroyed in A.D. 70, by the Romans, so there has been one Midnight Cry already, and another will occur. We are now in the tarrying time. I repeat: All who disregard the call to go out of the apostate churches, will be destroyed in them when Ezekiel 9 is once again literally fulfilled.
· How can you KNOW that Ezekiel 9 is literally fulfilled again? Because it is the sealing chapter. Only those who sigh and cry for all the abominations in the church, will receive the MARK by the MAN IN LINEN, JESUS CHRIST. All others, including men, maidens and little children will be slaughtered. The dumb-dog watchmen will never warn you of this truth. They will tell you that you are in God’s church and that the gates of hell will never prevail against your church. But remember that Isaiah 4:1-4 condemns them all as doing their own thing, and none of them are keeping all of God’s commandments.
· It is Zion, the bride of Christ, that the gates of hell will not prevail against. Psa 87:2 The LORD loveth the gates of Zion more than all the dwellings of Jacob.
· In the first literal fulfillment of Ezekiel 9 upon God’s first chosen people in A.D. 70, the Rabbi’s and other leaders told their patrons that the Romans would never penetrate the 24 foot thick walls to the city, because the Temple was the House of God. The Romans did indeed penetrate those thick gates, and ransacked and burned the Temple, and then destroyed the city proper.
· Matthew 24 speaks of the worst time of trouble ever to be visited upon planet earth. The final time of Jacob’s Trouble will be far worse in scope than the destruction of Jerusalem in A.D. 70.
· True prophets warned the Jews of their impending destruction. Most of them rejected the warning and listened to their apostate leaders. This will happen again. The leaders of your church will tell you that the gates of hell will never prevail against your church. I, as a prophet of God Almighty, am telling you that God’s Word says that ALL the churches are apostate and will be destroyed, except for a remnant that goes forth out of all of them.
Jesus and the disciples left the apostate church of their day and formed home churches.
Scripture on Home Churches
Jesus’ first work was to gather out those who would take the gospel to the world, his disciples. Then in A.D 34, when Israel’s 490 years of probation (Dan. 9) were over, the disciples gathered the sincere seekers of truth into home churches and out of the apostate organized church of their day:
Act 16:32 And they spake unto him the word of the Lord, and to all that were in his house.
Act 16:34 And when he had brought them into his house, he set meat before them, and rejoiced, believing in God with all his house.
Act 16:40 And they went out of the prison, and entered into [the house of] Lydia: and when they had seen the brethren, they comforted them, and departed.
Act 18:7 And he departed thence, and entered into a certain [man's] house, named Justus, [one] that worshipped God, whose house joined hard to the synagogue.
Rom 16:5 Likewise [greet] the church that is in their house. Salute my well beloved Epaenetus, who is the firstfruits of Achaia unto Christ.
1Cr 1:11 For it hath been declared unto me of you, my brethren, by them [which are of the house] of Chloe, that there are contentions among you.
1Cr 16:15 I beseech you, brethren, (ye know the house of Stephanas, that it is the firstfruits of Achaia, and [that] they have addicted themselves to the ministry of the saints,)
1Cr 16:19 The churches of Asia salute you. Aquila and Priscilla salute you much in the Lord, with the church that is in their house.
In the Name of the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob,
R. William Beaulieu